Groups start at 15 people. This year, your group will need to be split into groups of 6 or fewer upon arrival at the FOS and stay that way the entire night, in order to comply with Covid-19 safety protocols. You will be able to see the rest of your group and friends at tables nearby where you will be seated, but you will not be able to join them. Each table is allowed to hold 6 people maximum.
Groups must give 2 day advanced notice and time slots must be available for the date you would like to attend, to have your reservation guaranteed. Same day reservations are available, but not guaranteed.
We are offering one ticket for all attendees - the Combo Trial Pack - it is 2 trails the have been connected into one long trail and we will be offering great concession food served to each table, much like at a restaurant.
At the FOS, we know how to handle any size or type of groups:
• Tour and Visiting Groups of All Kinds
• College Groups and Clubs, Sororities, Fraternities
• Community or Corporate Associations
• Schools of All Types
• Church or Religious Groups
• Civic Groups
• Sports Teams
• Corporate Team Building Events
• Charity Groups
Conveniently located 7 mins from a major highway and just 30 mins from Baltimore, DC and Northern Virginia. Free parking for groups. Convenient access and paved parking for buses.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org (emails are responded to quickly)
* Field Of Screams Maryland Management and Steelhead Productions reserves the right to accept or deny any individual or group' from accessing any and all events and facilities at their complete and total discretion.