Field of Screams Maryland 2020 is Covid Compliant!!
• Online Ticket Purchases ONLY. No Onsite Purchases.
• You Will Pick an Available Date and Time Slot to Attend.
• Masks are Mandatory!
• Extremely Limited Attendance / We Will Sell Out!
• No Congregating in the Compound.
• Sanitization Stations Available.
• Covid-19 Protocols Incorporated Throughout the Event.
• Our Open Air Haunted Forest Trails Will Be OPEN AND AMAZING!
We Are ONLY Offering One Experience This Year For All To Enjoy.
Combo Trail Pack
You Get to Enjoy The Haunted Trail and Trail of Terror BACK TO BACK!!
*No Haunted House or Carnival Games This Season*
Ticketing Opening Soon!
Open every Friday and Saturday and most Thursdays & Sundays - Oct. 3rd thru Nov. 7th
Attractions stay open until you’re done. No bags or backpacks allowed.
EXPECT LONG LINES AND WAITS on Friday and Saturday nights!
• Fridays and Saturdays are our busiest times - you should arrive early and expect lines. The closer the date gets to Halloween, the longer the lines. You can combat those lines by purchasing a fast pass and coming early.
• Thursdays and Sundays are less busy and are great nights to come check us out!
• Do you want VERY FEW or NO LINES? Come early in the season and right when we open. We get very busy.
• Halloween night and November 1st will likely be reasonably busy, but not as much as previous weekends.
No flashlights, food, drinks, drugs or alcohol allowed.
No bags or backpacks allowed.
Field of Screams Maryland and our haunted house will be open during light rain. For weather-related closures, call our hotline: 240-366-7273
Sturdy shoes or boots are strongly recommended! There are many hazards including strobe lights, fog, uneven and wet ground and numerous props and actors that could accidentally or inadvertently injure you. Attend at your own risk!!
* Field Of Screams Maryland and Steelhead Productions reserves the right to change these times on a nightly basis.