READ VERY VERY CAREFULLY!
• Online Ticket Purchases ONLY. No Onsite Purchases other than Carnival Games Tickets. Ticket prices will be going up soon. TO SEE TICKET PRICING CLICK - Buy Now!
• Bring a MASK for the haunted house. No Handbags or Purses allowed - leave in your car. Be Prepared to Be Wanded by Metal Detectors.
• Your entire Field of Screams Maryland experience will be touchless meaning electronic tickets and waivers ONLY.
• When you buy a ticket this year, you will be purchasing a ticket for two FOS events - the new SUPER Screams Haunted Trail AND the Slaughter Factory Haunted House. You will NOT be able to pick and chose different combinations of events this year. The one ticket you purchase is called the “Screams Pass” and will be our only offering and will include both our new Super Trail (Trail of Terror and Haunted Trail COMBINED) and the incredible Slaughter Factory Haunted House.
• When you arrive at the FOS, each customer will need to show proof that a ticket has been purchased and the electronic waiver has been signed. If one person other than yourself has purchased a ticket for you, you will need to wait outside the gate until they arrive and you then enter together. EVERYONE attending will have to show proof that they signed the electronic waiver and have a ticket before entering. The electronic waiver QR code will be available onsite.
A few important things:
• We WILL BE OFFERING the four Carnival Games this year including Axe Throwing as a package. Tickets are available onsite.
• Our concessions stand will be open and ready to serve you.
• Our bonfires, smores and sitting areas will be available.
• Covid is still a MAJOR concern and whatever protocols are required on the night you ARRIVE will be enforced. BRING A MASK for the Haunted House. They are not required in the compound or on the trail.
• Covid protocols continue to impact our operations and attendance will be limited. Buy your tickets now as we will sell out most nights again this year.
An electronic Liability Release and Covid Waiver needs to be completed before entering and the confirmation email must be presented onsite by everyone in your group, before you enter the Field of Screams Maryland. CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE WAIVER
The global pandemic has required all of us to make sacrifices for the good of our families, friends and communities. We at the Field of Screams Maryland feel an obligation to do as much as we can and are no exception to the rules that have been guiding Montgomery County to a successful outcome. We want everyone to enjoy a safe and entertaining community event, by adding numerous safety precautions and Covid compliant protocols to help keep everyone safe. After hundreds of hours of rigorous thinking, planning and building, we have developed a very comprehensive Covid compliant plan. We are working with the CDC Halloween Guidelines and Montgomery County to put the finishing touches on our haunted forest experience and have set a tentative open date of Saturday, September 25th. We will only be allowing a small fraction of the number of attendees that would normally be able to attend each season, so we recommend every acts quickly when we finally open the ticketing system - keep checking our social media and this website for updates.
Our goal #1 priority is to keep all of our attendees and staff safe. We want to operate as close to normal as possible, while making sure we meet the safety requirements set out by the CDC and Montgomery County.
EXPECT LONG LINES AND WAITS on Friday and Saturday nights!
• Fridays and Saturdays are our busiest times - you should arrive early and expect lines. The closer the date gets to Halloween, the longer the lines. You can combat those lines by purchasing a fast pass and coming early.
• Thursdays and Sundays are less busy and are great nights to come check us out!
• Do you want VERY FEW or NO LINES? Come early in the season and right when we open. We get very busy.
• Halloween night and November 1st will likely be reasonably busy, but not as much as previous weekends.
No flashlights, food, drinks, drugs or alcohol allowed.
No bags or backpacks allowed.
Field of Screams Maryland and our haunted house will be open during light rain. For weather-related closures, call our hotline: 240-366-7273
Sturdy shoes or boots are strongly recommended! There are many hazards including strobe lights, fog, uneven and wet ground and numerous props and actors that could accidentally or inadvertently injure you. Attend at your own risk!!
* Field Of Screams Maryland and Steelhead Productions reserves the right to change these times on a nightly basis.